The Latest News...
- NF Ontario is an offical charity of the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon
- NF Ontario Summer Picnic was a rousing success! Want to see pictures? Click here
- Spring 2015 Newsletter released
- New Presidents Blog - Don’t Judge My Story By My Cover
- Len Milligan of Beaverton, Ontario cycling across Canada in support of Neurofibromatosis awareness and research
What is NFON?
The Neurofibromatosis (NF) Society of Ontario is made up of volunteers providing support and services for NF families. In addition to providing assistance to individuals and families, we work closely with clinical and research professionals who specialize in the treatment of NF.
October 3rd, 2015
30th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Meeting
October 18th, 2015
Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon
Tweets by @nfontario
What is Neurofibromatosis?
NF encompasses a set of distinct genetic disorders (NF1, NF2, Schwannomatosis) that cause tumours to grow along nerves and can affect the development of non-nervous tissues such as bones and skin. NF causes tumours to grow anywhere on or in the body and can cause additional complications such as disfigurments, bone deformities and learning disabilities.
Subscribe to our E-Mail List