The Latest News...
- How to join / renew your membership online
- NF Ontario Spring Newsletter now available for download
- Spring Meeting 2016 Information
- NF Ontario Year in Review 2015 (see video below)
- Pictures from the 2015 Holiday party have been posted
- Pictures from the 30th Anniversary meeting have been posted
- A special guest blog from founder NFSO / NF Ontario founder Marry Harris
What is NFON?
The Neurofibromatosis (NF) Society of Ontario is made up of volunteers providing support and services for NF families. In addition to providing assistance to individuals and families, we work closely with clinical and research professionals who specialize in the treatment of NF.
Sunday May 1st, 2016
For more information, click here.
Tweets by @nfontario
What is Neurofibromatosis?
NF encompasses a set of distinct genetic disorders (NF1, NF2, Schwannomatosis) that cause tumours to grow along nerves and can affect the development of non-nervous tissues such as bones and skin. NF causes tumours to grow anywhere on or in the body and can cause additional complications such as disfigurments, bone deformities and learning disabilities.
Subscribe to our E-Mail List